One of the things that seems to contribute are X- headers on inbound
mail - each new X-header is a new named property.

Want to DoS someone? Send them emails with new X-headers - lots of
different ones.

Spam seems to accumulate them, for one.

Just looking at your message from the list, I see 4 different X-headers:

x-ems-proccessed: jxfyzdhlyVyYF5VF4W3Asg==
x-ems-stamp: sLcJ9ri/feAlRgbRlwdyOA==

Kurt