Public folders still exist in E2K7, and don't appear to be going away.  MS
would like everyone to abandon them and move to Sharepoint solutions, but
the public folders are still a very simple solution....

David

--
David

A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes,
and in good times fears for a change in fortune.

Horace (Ancient Roman Poet. 65 BC-8 BC)