I think as long as you are upgrading from an earlier version of Exchange
that had PF's you will still get PF's.

Personally I think it's rather short sighted (read that as STUPID) to
get rid of PF's as they are a very easy way to share information (such
as this list) without having to build a completely separate
infrastructure for SharePoint. But I'm just a stupid SA. Obviously the
people in the vacuum at MS know better.

John H. Matteson, Jr.

Systems Administrator/ITT Systems

Forward Operating Base Orgun-E

Afghanistan

DSN - 318 431 8001

VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000

Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823

Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for
people to work." -- Peter Drucker