"~JasonG, who will still be washing his hands often, just like he's done
every other day for many years now."

Good plan, especially when touching other peoples things......... like keyboards and phones.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Gurtz" <jasongu...@npumail.com>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: Very Important Swine Flu Tip

Don't do this...

Pretty funny and I hope everyone is staying calm and not getting too
wigged out over this whole thing.

Ask yourself: what % of 6,000,000,000 is 257?  Then, multiply that
percentage ten-fold just to be safe.

That 0.00004283% is just about how worried I am. When we start creeping in
to the mere tenths of a percent let me know. :)