> And should we get into that percentage will you then be saying the
> administration should've done more to prevent this from happening?

I don't think I said anything about any administration.  As tempting as it
may be, I will not engage in political rhetoric on this list.

Are you saying that 0.00004283% of the world's population (as of today
that's 10x the amount of confirmed cases of "swine flu") is a
large/serious amount of cases???

Also extremely funny to hear the other reply about anti-bacterial products
being sold out.  Do people not understand that the flu is a virus?  Maybe
I should have bought stock in the cleaning product market heh!

~JasonG