Hey, did you see where the congenital idiots that pass for government
around here decided to cancel the Mayfest?  I'll see if I can find that
link again.

________________________________

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Very Important Swine Flu Tip

This is really getting out of hand, read the statistics folks, the
yearly average of people in the United States that die from influenza is
close to 36,000.  That's thirty six thousand people, yet we don't hear
"pandemic" fearmongering over that do we?  No, this is blatant media
manipulation to cause widespread panic IMO.  Is it serious, sure it is,
but no more serious than any other strain of influenza that happens
every year in the US and around the world.  Do the common sense things
that we all should be doing any way and quit walking in fear over this.
I'd like to know how many people die in a year from the flu in Tarrant
County TX, and we never hear about it, nor do we close the entire school
district for 7 school days because of one confirmed case at one school,
that did not result in a death.  (Ok, there are several other suspected
cases in several other schools, but not yet confirmed).

Ok, I'll quit my rant now, all the above is my personal opinion only.