From: David Baca [mailto:dbaca.gr...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: VIPRE

I know this is a sunbelt list but I would like to hear some opinions of
VIPRE and how you compare it against other AV, anitmalware products.  I
currently use TrendMicro and have no issues with it.  It has caught most
virus' that come through and missed a few.  I know VIPRE is cheaper and uses
little processing power when it runs.  What i am trying to figure out is any
downside to moving over to it.  I know when i used counterspy when it first
came out we used to run into problems where it would quarantine files it
shouldn't have like windows associated dll's or something like it.  Has this
changed?  we sometime deal with some development software and i don't want
to get a bunch of calls if the software is too aggressive after an update.

Hope that make sense.  I appreciate any input you may have.

Regards,

David