Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:53:36 -0700
From: dbaca.gr...@yahoo.com
Subject: VIPRE
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

I know this is a sunbelt list but I would like to hear some opinions of VIPRE
and how you compare it against other AV, anitmalware products.  I currently use
TrendMicro and have no issues with it.  It has caught most virus' that come
through and missed a few.  I know VIPRE is cheaper and uses little processing
power when it runs.  What i am trying to figure out is any downside to moving
over to it.  I know when i used counterspy when it first came out we used to
run into problems where it would quarantine files it shouldn't have like
windows associated dll's or something like it.  Has this changed?  we sometime
deal with some development software and i don't want to get a bunch of calls if
the software is too aggressive after an
 update.

Hope that make sense.  I appreciate any input you may have.

Regards,

David

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®.