+1 on support...

Shook

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rwri...@evatone.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VIPRE

I've had VIPRE Enterprise on my church's network for 6+ months without issues.
This was an upgrade from AVG Pro.  It has already prevented several malware
infections from casual web browsing.

I've just switched from McAfee to VIPRE on my 180+ node network here when my
McAfee maintenance expired.  It's catching stuff that McAfee ignored, is MUCH
easier to manage, and runs noticeably lighter (except when scanning).  I've had
none of the issues others have experienced and recommend it highly.  One of the
biggest advantages is Sunbelt's superior US support.

Roger Wright
Network Administrator
Evatone, Inc.
727.572.7076  x388