We're looking to move to Vipre enterprise here where I work, Sunbelt has
given us an exceptionally good price quote to "buy" out our McAfee contract
which isn't up until next March, we're still waiting for the IT manager to
make the decision on it.  The support, low system impact and ease of
management is what made us interested in Vipre.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke