We had a round of lay-off's in November, and then some more in January.
 Things are beginning to look up, maybe, but we are a LONG way from being
willing to shell out 6 large for that support.  We have a lead on a
contractor that is supposedly authorized by RIM who offers support
contracts.  Will let you know where that leads.