This is from the email, my users went from 265 to 205 and the cost went up
OVER $1,500 for 12 months.

I took a look at what you paid for support last year and it was around
$5000, I realize that this is an increase in price but I think its justified
based on the value identified above.

I would also like to make sure that you understand that our incident based
support (used by customers who do not have a contract) is only reserved for
customers with less then 50 handheld devices.  What this means to you is
that if you do decide not to renew you will be left completely unsupported
on your BlackBerry solution by Research in Motion