Indeed.  Make no mistake, the iPhone was not intended to be secure
(accept for Apple's stranglehold on app installations.)  Its only been
retrofitted to support corporate/secure environments - for which they
still have a long way to go.

The iPhone Configuration Utility is a step in the right direction.

--
ME2