In a privately-held corporation, the owner trumps any EVP, SVP, or PHB!

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Andrews [mailto:don.andr...@safeway.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA / SSL question

We have a nice EVP authored policy that says;
<quote>
{The company] maintains a policy that all individual communication services are
owned by [the company] and are intended solely for business use.

[The company] does not allow employee-owned communication devices or mobile
numbers to become corporate devices.

There will be no exceptions made to Corporate Ownership.
<unquote>

This has been tested several times and the same answer comes back - what part
of no don't you understand?

iPhones are not on the list of cell phone choices for company phones.
Blackberries are but not including the storm.