How do u guys enforce it? Do u turn off active synch for anyone who doesn't
have a corporate issued mobile phone?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: 22 July 2009 21:09
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA / SSL question

+1 Keeps things nice and tidy.

John W. Cook
Systems Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
315 SE 2nd Ave
Gainesville, Fl 32601
Office (352) 393-2741 x320
Cell     (352) 215-6944
Fax     (352) 393-2746
MCSE, MCTS, MCP+I, A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Andrews [mailto:don.andr...@safeway.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

We have a nice EVP authored policy that says;
<quote>
{The company] maintains a policy that all individual communication services are
owned by [the company] and are intended solely for business use.

[The company] does not allow employee-owned communication devices or mobile
numbers to become corporate devices.

There will be no exceptions made to Corporate Ownership.
<unquote>

This has been tested several times and the same answer comes back - what part
of no don't you understand?

iPhones are not on the list of cell phone choices for company phones.
Blackberries are but not including the storm.