In '77 while still in high school I worked on pinball machines for a very big
pinball company in Detroit. CBS Records called us and said 'We want some
pinball machines in Madison Square Garden for an opening night party for Pink
Floyd. This was the Animals tour.

So I loaded up 4 pinball machines in a van, drove to NYC and up to Madison
Square Garden. They send me up this ramp and I go up about 7 floors and find
myself on this big rotunda behind the stage. Set up my machines in the party
room, full back stage access....it was insane.

Then their manager comes over and says he wants to keep the machines for all
the dates that they are going to be there and to please move them to the
dressing rooms. So I was there all week.

It was insane.