This conversation brings up the question about what phone hardware out there
"works with Exchange?"  I haven't been able to find any good/definitive
resources.

To the original poster, does this question mean that you are looking at
replacing Unity with OCS 2007 R2?  Please forgive me if that's a ridiculous
question.  I'm coming to the whole UC/UM arena from a place of complete
ignorance.

Thanks,
RS