From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 20007/2010 voice mail with multiple extension

This conversation brings up the question about what phone hardware out there
"works with Exchange?"  I haven't been able to find any good/definitive
resources.

To the original poster, does this question mean that you are looking at
replacing Unity with OCS 2007 R2?  Please forgive me if that's a ridiculous
question.  I'm coming to the whole UC/UM arena from a place of complete
ignorance.

Thanks,
RS
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Senter, John