Ah - so Thursdays are fulls, and the other days are incrementals or
differentials?

That's a decent amount of data. Removable disk might, or might not,
make sense for you.

Costing will be interesting.

Do you archive data for longer than a month - this might be necessary
for financial data, or email retention, depending on the regulations
under which your company operates.

Kurt