From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Bug trying to send Update to a Cal event in OWA 2010

Windows Mobile is considered "ugly" these days, although I still love my HTC WM
phone.

WP7 and 7.5 were consumer oriented and the enterprise features will start to
arrive in the next major release of WP. I'll probably switch from WM to WP when
the Nokia 900 is released in March; even though WP 7.5 misses 3 important
features to me (IRM, Outlook SMS integration,  and a third which escapes me
just this moment).

I recommend them, and I recommend TouchDown to my clients that have settled on
Android.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP