From: justino garcia [mailto:jgarciaitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Bug trying to send Update to a Cal event in OWA 2010

BUT ios is Implementing  EAS is not so great, it causing issues I guess..
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Patrick Salmon
<psal...@gmail.com<mailto:psal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Reason 1: MS being so late to the game with a viable competitor is the largest
part. People have a horrible tendency to buy (and use) what they like and we
infrastructure folks are at the mercy of market whims. WM was left standing in
the dirt and MS have reacted, and reacted exceedingly well, but it'll take time.

Reason 2: Kinda sad that Apple consistently get kudos for implementing EAS
better than anyone - including MS at times :-(

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM, justino garcia