Eugh. Those delivery reports look horrible to me, not saying they're wrong,
just not very.. informative to me as an Admin!

Can you run the following powershell command:

Get-TransportServer | Get-MessageTrackingLog -Start "04/25/2013 06:00:00" -end
"04/25/2013 07:00:00" -sender "user a...@domain.com<mailto:a...@domain.com>"
-recipients "user b...@domain.com<mailto:b...@domain.com>" | fl RecipientStatus

What is the value of RecipientStatus?

From: bounce-9603920-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9603920-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of
Jean-Paul N
Sent: 25 April 2013 16:13
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: lost email- logs indicate otherwise

I have an email that was sent by user A, to user B, (internal exchange 2013 )
outlook  shows it the sent items of user A -
delivery report is below
Delivery Report for  User B

Submitted
4/25/2013 6:47 AM Mailserver
The message was submitted to mailserver.renamed.com

Pending
4/25/2013 6:47 AM mailserver.renamed.com
Message was received by mailserver.renamed.com
from mailserver.renamed.com.

4/25/2013 6:47 AM mailserver.renamed.com
The message has been transferred from mailserver.renamed.com to
mailserver.renamed.com.

Delivered
4/25/2013 6:47 AM mailserver.renamed.com
The message was successfully delivered.

I remote into the users PC, message is not there, I check deleted items its not
there-

I create a new profile , the message is not there

I go through every single folder in outlook , cant find a trace of it-

and the user has no rules in her outlook

any thoughts?

tia

Jean-Paul Natola

or send an email to