On 2021/03/29 14:45, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
If you refer to SpamAssassin, it logs his results to /var/log/mail ( on my box ), so do not need the header of the actual email. There is a message-id referenz in the log to easy correlate mails and results.

Yes, we can do this. Unfortunately (our) Spam Assassin does not log scores in the mail.log. So this becomes a 3 part look up: message id -> spamd log -> (scores file + local scores file). I would rather log user friendly header lines, that we can cut/paste into an explanation when the customer cannot receive a message.

Ian