>Well I found the problem, package bin86 wasn't installed which was
>fouling up the works. Thanks for the NON-help that I got from this list.

You are much too impatient. I just got your question five minutes ago. I am
also looking at about a dozen replies, but whether they are answering your
question, or just telling you where to get off, I don't know. In the future,
wait at least 48 hours before assuming that people are ignoring you. Sometimes
the message doesn't get to everyone for several hours. Some people only check
their mail once a day. Others get your message, want to reply, and put it in a
queue to answer later when they have the time to do so.

--
Arandir...