On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 09:01:12AM +0200, Johan Segernäs wrote:
> As i wrote; i don't have a network at home so I can't ping the machine..
> but it happened on my machine at work yesterday too and then i could kill X
> thru ssh...

Oh, sorry, i did not read correctly :)

> >What about using watchdog ? It's designed to prevent brutal reboot.
> Never used/looked at it, but maybe its worth a try..

I suggested watchdog as an alternative to serial console, but in your case
i think that kfm grab all the mouse/keyboard events; it happens to
sometime with my java gui development.

If you can try to kill kfm instead of X and if it works, maybe i'm right
:)

Did someone post this bug in any kde mailing-list ?

--
  Sylvain GIL - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- Dis donc, Cortex, qu'est-ce que tu veux faire cette nuit?