Hi,
i having problem with a Mandrake 6.1 box that running as IP-Masq server. I'm
using 3Com two 3C905B-TX (module 3c59x).
The problem is after some time, both eth0 and eth0 will "down". Ping from
remote server give "time-out". After i went to the IP-Masq server and press
some key on the keyboard, ping fron remote site work !

Why this happening ? I suspest it something to do with Power saving feature.
So i disable ampd and disable apm from BIOS, but it doen't help.

The server is Siemens Nixdoff Scenic Pro-C5 (Pentium 166) with Phoenix BIOS.

Please help.
Thanks
-lz