Igot some problem like that with lm 6.1 and Ican resolve it changin in smbprint (neare
the end)
/*cat | /usr/bin/smbclient "$share" "$password" -E ${hostip:+-I} \
$hostip -N -P $usercmd "$user" $workgroupcmd "$workgroup" \
-c \"$command\" 2>/dev/null
*/
cat | /usr/bin/smbclient "$share" "$password" -E ${hostip:+-I} \
$hostip -N -P $usercmd "$user" $workgroupcmd "$workgroup" \
-c "print -"  2>/dev/null
it look like \"$command\" sustitution dont go fine

El vie, 21 ene 2000, escribiste: