----- Original Message -----
From: D HOPP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 6:29 PM
Subject: [expert] IRQ

> When I go into the properties for this sound card all resources are set to
> -1 (IRQ, I/O Addresses etc.).  I can't change the values set in this via
> the drop down box or typing them manually.  How can I get these settings
> the way they are in windows?

If it is a plug and play card, they don't necessarily need to be at the same
settings as MS Windows, just settings that will work. What does pnpdump
produce? Anything useable? Does the card have a DOS config program that can
be used to set the card, then use loadlin to boot to Linux?

Sorry if I am repeating earlier comments and suggestions.

Hoyt