Hello

I have an USB mouse and I can't have the wheel. When I configure with
gpm oder  X the imps2  ( with the ZAxis Mapping 4 5) protocol and not
the ps2 protocol, all is wrong. With the ps2 protocol it work, but only
without  the mouse.

And an other point : with the redhat 6.0 and the linux-2.2.13 (with the
usb patch) all was good (the usb mouse and the wheel). However since I
have the mandrake, I can have my usb mouse with an other kernel ( for
example 2.2.13  with the usb mouse or 2.3.42) . At the boot he find my
usb mouse, but then I have nothing. So I want to know what Mandrake does
in order to forbidden the use of usb with non mandrake kernel.

Thanks.

Jean-Jacques