I am getting the following errors from my USB mouse (MS intellieye).  It
was originally on a ps2 port (via an adaptor) on anopther motherboard
and would occaisionally lock up  (once a fortnight).  On the new board
on a USB port, it locks up quite regularly (twice whilst typing this!).
The fix is to rmmod the modules and run mousedrake from a console - X
then picks up the change.  The lockups appear to be syncronous with
disk/cpu/X activity.  Do I have a software problem, hardware or is this
a known effect of this combination.

Athlon 1.4ghz, abit KT7A-raid, mdk8.1

Nov  3 06:09:25 rattus kernel: usb.c: deregistering driver usb_mouse
Nov  3 06:09:25 rattus kernel: usb.c: deregistering driver hiddev
Nov  3 06:09:25 rattus kernel: usb.c: deregistering driver hid
Nov  3 06:10:05 rattus kernel: usb.c: USB disconnect on device 13
Nov  3 06:10:43 rattus kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2,
assigned device number 14
Nov  3 06:10:43 rattus kernel: usb.c: USB device 14 (vend/prod
0x45e/0x25) is not claimed by any active driver.
Nov  3 06:10:43 rattus kernel: usb.c: registered new driver usb_mouse