I have three systems on my desk; one running Windows 2000, one running
Mandrake 7.2 and the third is upgraded to 8.0 from 7.2.  These systems share
a single monitor,  Microsoft usb Natural Keyboard Pro, and Microsoft usb
intellimouse explorer; using a 4-port IOGear MiniView usb KVM.  The Mandrake
8.0 system is based on an MSI i815 motherboard.  Here is the problem, before
upgrading to 8.0 this was all one big happy family.  Now when I use the kvm
to switch to one of the other two boxes, and I am in X, the mouse freezes,
however if I am in the console (even Ctl-Alt-F1) when I switch back to teh
8.0 system I get 2 messages "usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1306"
(the frame number varies), I hit enter, and the mouse is back when I
Ctl-Alt-F7 back to X.

This is plainly a pain, and it worked properly in 7.2.  I built a new kernel,
compiling in the usb mouse (this is what worked in Mandrake 7.2, which would
not use the mouse at all as a module), but to no effect.  Does naybody have
any ideas?

thanks,
mg