On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Harshal Pradhan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
>
> > Does it happen with a particular windowmanager or close method? Something
>
> Gnome/Enlightenment. More frequent when our LAN is acting funny.

So it occurs for you _only_ under gnome-session and only with
enlightenment set for the windowmanager? What do you mean by acting funny,
are you useing a nfs exported /usr dir or the like?

> > like that we _may_ be able todo something about, for java well we all know
> > the problem there. :/
>
> Wasn't some of that supposed to go away with NC4.7. (Just a thought,
> would the java plugin from blackdown.org help ?)

it's not even going to come close to being fixed untill they open source
or atleast link with recent libs

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon