On 5 Mar 00, at 6:59, John Aldrich wrote:

> You might also want to do the same for the CDROM, as others have
> reported problems with it. Dunno why, but that "supermount" seems to
> be problematic for many. I haven't tried it yet, as I"m still using
> Mandrake 6.0. :-)

Unfortunately, it happened to me today. It worked till now and I can't
figure out why it doesn't work anymore. All I can get is: "Could not list
directory contents file:/mnt/cdrom"
I never changed the line in fstab, which is:
"/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount user,exec,dev,suid,rw,fs=iso9660 0
0".
So it must be somewhere else the problem. Can somebody point me the
place where I should look up?

----
George