Civileme....that's what it says to do at mandrakeuser.org, but
did you try it?  I did.   It didn't work here.  Your
instructions differed slightly from mandrakeuser.org's
instructions however, in that you say to add a line containing
'ext2fs' to the /etc/filesystems file and mandrakeuser.org's
instructions were to add a line containing 'ext2'.  So, if that
might make a difference, I don't know.

Alan