DVD support in linux is still somewhat crippled. the livid project is making
progress, or at least they claim to make progress. I can't really tell because
the damn thing won't even compile here. A somewhat older version I ran a few
months ago gave me a movie playback with slight slideshow-resemblance requiring
100% CPU utilisation on my dual celeron 400, so I guess DVD and linux for the
moment don't mix very well, or they must have made a real big breaktrough in the
last 2 months or so.

I'm still hoping to get it compiling one of these days, but with all the work I
got right now it's not really a number one priority. Perhaps you'll have more
luck. Or more time to figure out why the damn thing won't compile. ;)

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers