Unfortunately no, I cannot get the drive to work uder Linux.  Sorry, my mails
were probably a bit  misleading and I was actually talking about wind'ohs
software.  I tried to use the Livid software today but couldn't get passed the
first stage of the i nstall (which is actually  compiling supporting
softwaresuch as nasm).  When i got to the testdvd /mnt/cdrom stage, it just
kept saying bash: command not found or something similar.  I don't think DVD
for linux is that advanced yet.

Wayne

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000,
you wrote: > Wayne, are u running DVD movies in linux? if so, could please tell
me which > software do you use.

--