I am slowly getting used to Linux and am currently looking for a good GUI mail
client.  At the mo I am using kmail under Gnome and am looking for something a
little more !)attractive, 2)functional.  I have tried Mahogany, Eucalyptus,
XFMail, XCMail, postilion, tkrat, and just about every other one out there.  I
either cannot get it to work or it is confusing and cumbersome and was
wondering who is using what and what they think of it.  I would love to get a
good GUI client for my machine but most are either in development still or
have other problems.  Does Corel WP2000 come with a mail client?  Or what would
others suggest is a good stable way to send, receive and catalog emails?

Wayne
Wayne Petherick
Criminology Department
Humanities and Social Sciences