I can't read CD-RW's these CD's were
created under Windoze  with Easy Create
(I think that's the name) it all works under
Windoze.  What program are you using
with Linux??  Maybe the Windoze setup
is non standard?  To use it now the way
it is I have to goto Windoze to read the
CD-RW's.  Help!!
Vern

--

     Vernon Stilwell            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     RR#3 Box 168               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          This signature was brought to you by vi.
                My other computer is a CRAY.