i picked up a Colorado 350 and a Western Digital 540MB HDD.

i would like to add these to my box, but, I can find no info
for how to hook up the Colorado Drive.  It came with a cable
that
has a part labeled TO TAPE DRIVE, a part labeled TO FLOPPY
DATA
CABLE, and a part labeled TO FLOPPY CONTROLLER.

I'd like any info on how to hook this beast up.  Then I'd
like someone
to point me in thge right direction on how to get it working
in linux.

i believe that i can get the extra HDD hooked up from
resources on the net.

any help appreciated...

--
David G. Thiessen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         AIM: ThiessenDG