** Reply to message from "David G. Thiessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:23:21 -0400

> i picked up a Colorado 350 and a Western Digital 540MB HDD.
>
> i would like to add these to my box, but, I can find no info
> for how to hook up the Colorado Drive.

If you have a "Multi-floppy" drive cable with an unused connector
(presuming that you only have one FDD in your box), you can just plug it
in, and if the drive has jumpers, set them to show that the drive is the
2nd in the chain!  If you don't have a multi-drive cable, they're pretty
common and inexpensive.

As far as using it with Linux, well I can't say that I have any experience
in that area.  I use all SCSI devices.

George