On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 07:23:21PM -0400, David G. Thiessen wrote:
-> i picked up a Colorado 350 and a Western Digital 540MB HDD.
->
-> i would like to add these to my box, but, I can find no info
-> for how to hook up the Colorado Drive.  It came with a cable
-> that
-> has a part labeled TO TAPE DRIVE, a part labeled TO FLOPPY
-> DATA
-> CABLE, and a part labeled TO FLOPPY CONTROLLER.
->
-> I'd like any info on how to hook this beast up.  Then I'd
-> like someone
-> to point me in thge right direction on how to get it working
-> in linux.

Colorado has been bought out by HP, so try scrounging around www.hp.com
for docs and or customer support. Also check out the FTAPE HOWTO.

->
-> i believe that i can get the extra HDD hooked up from
-> resources on the net.

Right. You may want to set it up as the secod drive on the controller, or
as slave in a master/slave configuration. You need to set jumpers both on
the WD and the drive that you already have.

Check the Western Digital web site for jumpering instructions.

->
-> any help appreciated...
->
-> --
-> David G. Thiessen
-> [EMAIL PROTECTED]         AIM: ThiessenDG
-> King George, VA                ICQ: 55163586
-> http://webpages.kg.hsanet.net/thiessendg

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley