Denis,

    There is a company in New York City, used to be called JYACC, now it's something
like Prolifics,
that has a GUI builder that builds either a text GUI for dumb terminals, an X GUI
for X Windows and
maybe even a windows GUI, so you could take their tool or something like it and just
build a back
end that did the processing and the front end could be anything the user wanted.

                Lorne

--
Lorne Schachter
(732) 819-0460, (732)819-0460 (FAX)