On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> Submitted 23-Jul-00 by Pj:
> > From: Using MS-DOS 6.2 (QUE book) 1993
> >
> > Pg. 140; pgph 5:
> >
> > "Hard disks have changed the most. A number of technology have come and
> > gone as hard disks have steadily gotten larger and faster. Drives capable
> > of storing more than two gygabytes(two billion bytes) now cost less than
> > $2,500.
> >
> > Who remembers when 10GB cost $10,000?
> >

> I remember when a 20 MB drive was top of the line and cost more than
> the rest of the machine :)

Yeah...I had an IBM PS/2 model 25 (built-in monitor) and I
thought "wow! A whole 25 meg hard drive! What am I going to
do with all that space!?!?!?!" :-) Boy, how times have
changed. :-) I've now got about 40 GIGS in my linux box and
I'm concerned about running low on storage space for all my
MP3's. :-)
        John