Forgive me if this is repeated...I have had to re-write it three times, then
kill KMail because it was stuck and wouldn't send.

I wouldn't look for StarOffice to be the Netscrappy browser/email salvation.
It is the most hoggy, bloated and beautiful suite ever.

You must load their desktop suite...before you can open any components.
It takes forever to load and each component does too.

It is fine for some things, as long as you have the patience to wait for it to
load.  I have  a Celeron 366mhz with 64megs RAM...nothing takes this
long to load...in Linux or Windows!

Sorry...but that's the way it is with StarOffice 5.2.

Bambi