Were those pizza sized discs a type of hard cartridge
with the name "Nashua" stamped on the side?

And did they have a clean function in which an arm
came out over the installed disc with the words
"turn slowly" stamped on the arm?

Hehehe my dad used to have an old Century 2100
something or other, might not be the right name,
I think it was an "NCR" type of system.