Nope, hadn't that particular thrill...but I do remeber the card readers and tape..

And, only heard about the plug boards when I was first learning programming.

I remember my first internet experience was playing Star Trek on a DEC terminal
through a telephone coupler as a modem link. I *did* like the hundreds of lights on
those modems, though... looked real cool when I was 12 years old!

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !