That depends on what your definition of "old" is,
I'm 31 but alot of people keep guessing the wrong age.
How old are you?

These discs might have been a little newer than the
ones you dealt with, these had a lift handle to take
the main cover off, and you had to raise a lid
and let them down into this round place, they
were approx 10-20 megs I think.