> These small things bring a really bad reputation to linux.

Don't exagerate.  It's just you that's having problems, not the whole
Mandrake "community".

It has been stated that Supermount has some major issues. Therefore
in my thoughts it is unstable. Should it not carry a (experimental)
tag next to it since it has been stated that Reiser fs should do
the same (if it is even included in distros)