----- Original Message -----
From: Paschalis Pagonidis

Hi,
I can only read to NTFS but can't write even as root. My Mandrake version is
7.0 (it doesn't support "Write" priviledges to NTFS), but I compiled the new
kernel 2.2.16 which supports it. But the problem remains!!! I' ve heard that
kernel puts some default priviledges to all files at the NTFS partition at
startup. How can I change them? Is that the right solution?

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs &udiagr; gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif