I am using Mandrake 7.1 on an I-Opener. The OS was initially loaded on the
drive using my main machine and a 2.5>3.5 adapter (the I-Opener has no
floppy drive or CD-ROM for those that are not familiar with it) and the USB
ethernet device (pegasus driver) worked fine there, but not in the I-Opener.
I get the following error message: " Loading USB interface
/lib/modules/2.2.15-4mdk/usb/usb-ohci.o: init_module: Device or resource
busy" then a message that the insmod of that module and that of the
usb-interface have failed.

Where do I start looking to fix this? lspci shows the USB device and it has
an irq assigned. Could it be that the device settings need to be
reconfigured from one machine to the other? Where is this file?

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Hoyt